Most people in the world do not take actions on the ideas they have, but there are some who choose to take action and they do, but at the same time, they allow failures to stop them from achieving their ultimate goal.
You must understand that everyone who has ever achieved great results in his or her life gives credit to failures.
It is our failures that becomes our experience and skills. He who has learned from his failures and persist again and again becomes successful.
Here are 25 quotes which will inspire you to accept failures as a part of the process, not as a roadblock.
1. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. – Napoleon Hill
2. One must be a god to be able to tell successes from failures without making a mistake. – Anton Chekhov
3. Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success. – Napoleon Hill
4. The awesome thing about failure is that it is only temporary. Embrace it, learn the lesson and come back blazing. – Joel Brown
5. Failure is in a sense the highway to success, as each discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true. – John Keats
6. You have absolute control over just one thing, your thoughts. This divine gift is the sole means by which you may control your destiny. If you fail to control your mind, you will control nothing else. – Napoleon Hill
7. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. – Tony Robbins
8. Remember when your plans fail, that temporary defeat is not permanent failure. – Napoleon Hill
Photo by Matheus Ferrero
9. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
10. A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. – B. F. Skinner
11. You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. – Johnny Cash
12. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. – John F. Kennedy
13. Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success. – Napoleon Hill
14. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. – Dale Carnegie
15. Failure seems to be nature’s plan for preparing us for great responsibilities. – Napoleon Hill
Photo by Seth kane
16. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
17. Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure. – Soichiro Honda
18. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
19. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might have well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. – J. K. Rowling
20. Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do. – Napoleon Hill
21. Each time you fail, you have eliminated another wrong option. – Thomas A. Edison
22. The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail. – Napoleon Hill
23. My downfall raises me to infinite heights. – Napoleon Bonaparte
24. People who fail to accumulate money, without exception, have the habit of reaching decisions, if at all, very slowly, and of changing these decisions quickly and often. – Napoleon Hill
25. A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough. – Christian Nestell Bovee
Make it count. You can change your perspective towards failure and success. The time to do is now.