Most people in the world do not take actions on the ideas they have, but there are some who choose to take action and they do, but at the same time, they allow failures to stop them from achieving their ultimate goal.
You must understand that everyone who has ever achieved great results in his or her life gives credit to failures.
It is our failures that becomes our experience and skills. He who has learned from his failures and persist again and again becomes successful.
Here are 25 quotes which will inspire you to accept failures as a part of the process, not as a roadblock.
1. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. – Napoleon Hill
2. One must be a god to be able to tell successes from failures without making a mistake. – Anton Chekhov
3. Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success. – Napoleon Hill
4. The awesome thing about failure is that it is only temporary. Embrace it, learn the lesson and come back blazing. – Joel Brown
5. Failure is in a sense the highway to success, as each discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true. – John Keats
6. You have absolute control over just one thing, your thoughts. This divine gift is the sole means by which you may control your destiny. If you fail to control your mind, you will control nothing else. – Napoleon Hill
7. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. – Tony Robbins
8. Remember when your plans fail, that temporary defeat is not permanent failure. – Napoleon Hill
Photo by Matheus Ferrero