Oxford dictionary defines “Self-confidence” as “A feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities, and judgment.”
Although this definition is clear, I believe self-confidence is much more than that. I believe self-confidence is not just a feeling, but it is our ability to act even we feel otherwise.
We know how to be fit. We know how to achieve our goals. we know how to be self-confidence. We know how to maintain a good relationship. But, are we all fit, rich and successful? Certainly, no.
The people, who make the decision to proceed even the odds are against them, are the people who gain the mastery of self-confidence.
We all have self-confidence. we are born with this ability. we just need to recognize it and practice it untill we become conscious of this hidden power within us.
Let me present you 10 quotes I have chosen which will help you to understand that it is a choice. You can be self-confidence from the moment you choose to be.
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. – Richard Kline
3. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
5. Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too. – David Storey
6. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
7. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.- Arthur Ashe
8. Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.- Theodore Roosevelt
9. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.― Lao Tzu
10. If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. ― Roopleen
Self-confidence is like a muscle. The more we work on it, the better it gets.
Start with a small goal. Set a daily goal and achieve it, no matter what. accept that failure is a part of life and it is necessary to discover our true being. Fail, learn and keep doing.
When your momentum is building, you will find that your self-confidence is at more than ever before.
Remember that it is like a muscle. The more you do, the more you can do, but if you stop working on it, it starts to diminish again.
To your best self.
Hi, Amazing people,
And, please do not forget to subscribe to my blog for all the updates.