Osho (also known as Rajneesh) was an Indian public speaker and a guru. His teaching is about love, meditation, mindfulness and peace.
I have been following Osho for a while now. His words will resonate with me forever. The way he describes life and love is unique and it has made a huge impact on my life.
Let me present you 10 quotes from Osho that I believe will help you to become more clear about life and love.
1. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
2. Be — don’t try to become.
3. Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown.
4. To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life.
5. There is no need for any competition with anybody. You are yourself, and as you are, you are perfectly good. Accept yourself.
6. A man becomes a Buddha the moment he accepts all that life brings with gratitude.
Photo by Sayan Nath
7. Think before you desire a thing. There is every possibility that it will be fulfilled, and then you will suffer.
8. Mind: A beautiful servant, a dangerous master.
9. Life in itself has no meaning. Life is an opportunity to create meaning.
10. Never belong to a crowd; Never belong to a nation; Never belong to a religion; Never belong to a race. Belong to the whole existence. Why limit yourself to small things? When the whole is available.
I highly recommend that you write them down where you can see them regualarly. If you have subscribed my blog, then you can come back to it any time.
To love and life,
Hi, Amazing people,
Thank you for reading my blogs. If you enjoyed reading my article, please hit the like button and leave your thoughts in the comment section.
And, please do not forget to subscribe to my blog for all updates.