If you really want to change your life for the better, you must change your perspective towards it. This post is all about it. Let me introduce to you Osho.
Osho (also known as Rajneesh) was an Indian public speaker and a guru. His teaching is about love, meditation, mindfulness and peace.
I have been following Osho for a while now. His words will resonate with me forever. The way he describes life and love is unique and it has made a huge impact on my life.
Let me present you 10 quotes from Osho that I believe change your perspective about life and love.
1. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.
Photo by Roman Kraft
2. Be — don’t try to become.
Photo by Jakob Owens
3. Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown.
Photo by Jarin Bontrager
4. To avoid pain, they avoid pleasure. To avoid death, they avoid life.
5. There is no need for any competition with anybody. You are yourself, and as you are, you are perfectly good. Accept yourself.
6. A man becomes a Buddha the moment he accepts all that life brings with gratitude.
Photo by Sayan Nath
7. Think before you desire a thing. There is every possibility that it will be fulfilled, and then you will suffer.
Photo by Daniele Levis Pelusi
8. Mind: A beautiful servant, a dangerous master.
Photo by Taton Moïse
9. Life in itself has no meaning. Life is an opportunity to create meaning.
Photo by Willian West
10. Never belong to a crowd; Never belong to a nation; Never belong to a religion; Never belong to a race. Belong to the whole existence. Why limit yourself to small things? When the whole is available.
Photo by Allef Vinicius
I highly recommend that you write them down where you can see them regularly. I believe that these quotes can make a shift inside you and change your perspective, but first, you must connect with them.
To love and life,